Palo Alto, CA
With life-size characters, music and games, Snip-its Haircuts for Kids has turned what was once a tedious chore into an amazing adventure and happy haircuts filled with fun, games and excitement. Plus, every kiddo gets a swell prize at the end from the Magic Box! Come see us for ha-ha-happy haircuts. It’s fun in here!
5-star reviews for Snip-its Palo Alto:
- 2018 Facebook Review: My one-year old baby’s first haircut here and the employees were very kind and welcoming. My son actually enjoyed it; he didn’t cry and felt very comfortable. This place is amazing and the prizes are great! Will be coming back soon!
- 2018 Yelp Review: BETINA!!! She is the BEST and her patience with screaming toddlers who hate getting their hair cut is something I admire so much! Love this place so much!!!
- 2018 Google Review: Great experience today. Went for my daughters first haircut and she loved it thanks a lot, will be back again
Town & Country Village
An adorable little historic corner of Palo Alto, Town & Country Village has serviced the Peninsula for over 50 years. The host of many excellent establishments the area is always popular. Completely updated, renovated, upgraded and expanded in 2016 with a fresh overhaul.
- More than 70 shops, restaurants and services
- Complimentary valet assist
- Ample parking and conveniently accessible
- Free public wi-fi
- On the corner of El Camino Real & Embarcadero Road
- Close enough to Stanford to be a meeting place after games and other events